CWLI | Credo Women In Leadership Initiative
Submit Your Session Proposal
We can't wait to Hear Your Idea
Fill in the form below to let us know your proposed session
We are so excited for 2023 Women in Leadership Institute participants present, share, and facilitate much of the event. It is truly cooperatively planned and enjoyed, and we thank you for bringing your thoughts, opportunities for discussion, and other session proposal ideas for submission.
For your proposal to be considered, please submit no later than June 1, 2023.
Please include the following information below:
- Which institute you will be attending
- Co-presenter name(s) and institution(s) - If you don't have co-presenters at this time, please still submit your idea, we may be able to match you with another attendee who excels at the same topic.
- A brief paragraph description of your topic, and what you expect participants to gain from the presentation and discussion.
- Each session runs for approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- We expect roughly 45 minutes for the topic presentation and 30 minutes for conversation and discussion.
- No formal PowerPoints are necessary, though some do utilize them.
- Our preference is for 2–3 speakers to speak in each session.
With any questions please email Caroline Blanchard (Marketing & Events Associate) at email@example.com.
women in leadership Session Proposal
We have received your session proposal. Look for an email from us in the coming weeks regarding your session idea. Thank you for your engagement in the Women in Leadership Institutes. We look forward to seeing you in November.
Thank you For Making This Event Possible
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in November for the 2023 Women in Leadership Institutes.